Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Mountain Man Method for Writing Copy


APRIL 14, 2010 | by TYLER GARNS
Post image for The Mountain Man Method for Writing Copy
Last month, during InfusionCon, I noticed one of the road blocks that inhibits many entrepreneurs from using email marketing effectively is writing copy. In under 10 minutes, I will uncover a great method to write effective emails for your business. This copywriting method is applicable to all kinds of businesses and I want you to learn and apply these steps throughout your business.
Many questions come to mind when you sit down to write an email follow-up sequence:
  • How many steps should my follow-up sequence have?
  • What do I write?
  • What if I screw up?
  • Should I sell hard, educate, or build a relationship?
  • And the list goes on and on
As I talked about this with a few of our customers, the Mountain Man Method for Writing Copy came to me. It’s a simple way to structure your follow-up sequences and write the copy for each email. Anyone can do it! Here’s the video I did that explains how it works.
Did this help? Let me know what you think and share any suggestions or questions you might have in the comments below. If you really love it, tweet this to your friends or share it on Facebook

No comments: