Friday, February 4, 2011

Compelling Facebook Fan Pages - Chris Brogan


New here? Get more useful information by subscribing for free to the RSS feed. Let's dig in.
Mercedes-Benz
I asked people to point out the most compelling Facebook fan pages they knew about. I was asking because I am interested in making something actually happen on Facebook. My efforts to market within Facebook haven’t gone especially well. I can move a lot of people around other parts of the web quite well. But inside Facebook? Where there are TONS of people? Nothing. I never seem to get motion. So, I asked the community who they liked. Here’s who they pointed me towards:

DEBT WISE

Debt Wise

SOCIAL RANK

Social Rank

LIVING IN PLEASANTON

Living in Pleasanton

DIESEL

Diesel

THE PAMPERED CHEF

Pampered Chef

BIGELOW TEA

Bigelow Tea

LAKE NONA POOLS

Lake Nona Pools

PROLIFIC LIVING

Prolific Living
Prolific Living, but the part I like is a bit further down:

No comments: