Want to get paid to tweet? Or create mobile apps? How about landing a job as an SEO/SEM specialist?
Whatever your speciality, interest or preferred method for finding a job, we’ve likely talked to experts in the past year who can provide the insights you’ll need to get you on your way to that dream job.
Now, as 2010 comes to an end, we’ve pulled together all those resources, including how to find a job through Facebook or Twitter, and special areas of interest, like dev and design, marketing, business and public relations.
Read on and happy job hunting in the new year.
- HOW TO: Score a Web Design Job Getting a design job can be a daunting experience. To help, we got some great tips from three seasoned designers who have had success.
- 5 Tips for Aspiring Social Media Marketers We’ve gathered eight of the brightest minds in the social media industry to elaborate on five helpful tips for landing a job in social media marketing.
- Top 5 Tips for Aspiring Music Bloggers So you wanna be a music blogger? We asked a cadre of pros to help you out.
- 5 Tips for Aspiring Copywriters and Art Directors We’ve interviewed some of the top creatives in the advertising industry to get their advice on how to break into the business.
- 10 Tips For Aspiring Community Managers Though there’s no silver bullet to being a successful community manager, we’ve gathered some tips from community builders on what it takes to land a job.
- 6 Job Search Tips for Aspiring Programmers We’ve gathered six job search tips about how you can land your dream job from the people who hire programmers.
- HOW TO: Land a Career in Digital Public Relations We spoke to some of the most innovative leaders in the PR industry and asked them for a few tips on how aspiring digital PR hopefuls can break into the biz.
- 5 Tips for Aspiring Digital Copywriters Want to be a digital copywriter? We’ve quizzed a select handful of top copywriters, creative directors and content executives for some behind-the-scenes tips.
- 5 Tips for Aspiring Web App Developers So, you’re not content with just using the social web; you want to be part of building it, too. Here are five tips for aspiring web app developers.
- HOW TO: Score a Job in Social Gaming Social gaming can be a tough industry to break into. We spoke with some pros to get a few tips on tackling the social gaming job market.
- 10 Tips for Aspiring Digital Marketers If you’re looking for a career in digital marketing, clean up your resume and check out these tips from five industry insiders.
- What Companies Want in a Social Media Intern It’s good to know what companies look for in a social media intern, so you can focus on improving or highlighting those skills. Here’s what recruiters had to say.
- HOW TO: Use Twitter Hashtags to Boost Your Job Search Job postings. Resumes. Chats. Conferences. Career Advice. For all of the above… there’s a hashtag for that.
- 5 Ways to Get a Job Through YouTube With a little creativity, honesty, and hard work, YouTube can be more effective (and more interesting) than your plain old C.V.
- HOW TO: Score a Job Through Facebook While Facebook is known as a casual network of friends, with 500 million users, it has the potential to be one of the largest job hunting resources available — if used correctly.
- HOW TO: Start Developing for iOS, Android or Windows Phone 7 We’ve traversed the web, the bookstore and bugged our developer friends to find some of the best resources — online and off — for the beginning mobile app developer.
- HOW TO: Land a Business Development Job Mashable interviewed six experts in business development to get their tips on what it takes to become a business development professional at technology companies and startups.
- 4 Job Search Tips for Aspiring SEO/SEM Specialists Want to score a job as an SEO/SEM specialist? We asked the people who hire SEO/SEM specialists how you can impress them.
- 6 Ways to Score a Job Through Twitter Twitter has become a great resource for just about anything, including jobs. From industry chats to dedicated accounts, there are a ton of ways to land a gig.